Thermal resins that Classic Grills uses today were developed by NASA for use in the space industry. These resins used by Classic Grills are a perfect fit for the architectural design industry.
The durability and ability to create an array of designs and sizes in Classic Grill's resin sets Classic Grills apart from what is available on the market today.
Classic Grills worked for many years to create a formulation that would be
- Thermal. (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid. Being rigid is obviously critical to have in a final grill (air vent cover, register) which will not warp.
- Moldable. Classic Grills can form the material prior to full canalization to conform to a desired radius.
- Paintable. Paint adhesion to the grilles is truly important, especially with the temperature variation that grilles, air vents or registers are subjected to.
- Nail-able. Classic Grills in resin have similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Dimensionally Stable. It is important that the resin does not expand nor contract with temperature variations experienced with a system as this can cause warping or a failure of adhesion to the resin surface.
- Moisture Resistant. Classic Grill's goal is to allow our customers to use Distinguished Design Grilles for both interior and exterior applications.
Classic Grills | 247 Venture ST., Suite 100 San Marcos CA 92078 | 760-213-0427 | Sales@ClassicGrills.com